MACRA is extremely complex and ever evolving — and even though the MACRA guidelines will not be finalized until October 2016 — you really shouldn’t wait until then to begin learning and thinking about the strategic implications for your health care system.
It is our hope that through our MACRA webinar series, you will gain the insight and perspective that will enable you to think deeply and effectively as you prepare for the MACRA changes ahead.
In the third webinar of the series, we welcome Tyler Wilson of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) as a panelist. CHI is a nonprofit, faith-based health system operating 105 hospitals in 18 states, and 12 Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs). As the National Director of Clinically Integrated Network Development & Integrity, Tyler supports the development and operations of CHI’s 12 Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs). He is passionate about value-based care delivery and the pursuit of population health as a viable strategy for the future.
In this webinar, we discuss shared savings implementation and risk management as it pertains to the recently passed MACRA legislation.
- What we know about MACRA (as of June 2015)
- CHI and Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs)
- CINs as they pertain to MIPS and/or qualifying as an Advanced APM
- Understanding MACRA preparedness efforts through the lens of Clinically Integrated Networks
- MIPS or MIPS + AAPM? If AAPM, which one and how do we decide?
- How do we prepare for MIPS?