In April 2015, Congress addressed and ended the highly unpopular SGR Fee-For-Service Medicare reimbursement model in favor of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
MACRA moves healthcare away from a fee-for-service mindset towards a value-based care mindset where high-quality care at a reduced cost is rewarded.
Over the course of this year, we will be hosting a series of webinars to help you understand how to navigate MACRA and how to prepare for the changes.
In this webinar session, Moshe Starkman, Equation Senior Consultant and Product Specialist, discusses:
- The creation of the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPs) including the four components of the MIPS composite performance score.
- The differences between PQRS and Quality component of the MIPS CPS.
- The proposed Medicare reimbursement bonus and penalty schedule.
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar.
Figuring out the true value of your employed physicians can be nearly impossible unless you have access to a health system’s data — analyzing the data of a physician or clinic is not enough. You need the gamut of data to understand the value a physician or clinic has for a patient population.
Now, more than ever, we have endless data available to us — the key is aggregating, mapping, and then employing it so that it gives you insights to improve the value of care. Downstream analysis is one of the best way to do this.
Downstream Analysis can break down:
- Physician referral patterns
- Patient consumption patterns
- Total cost of an episode of care
- Population management opportunities
The above insights are key to helping leaders of a health system to truly serve its patient populations. We have recorded the following webinar to help you learn more how Downstream Analyzer can arm your healthcare system’s leaders with the right data at the right time.